Pages

Monday, May 17, 2021

Recount Writing

 

We are learning to use the correct structure for writing Ngawha Springs - Waiariki Healing Pools On Wednesday afternoon me, my nana and my uncle Zadkiel went to Ngawha Springs. When we went into the building, we went to pay, but if you're whanau your kids are free and parents are $6. It is amazing that you're free if you're whanau. First me and my uncle Zadkiel went to go to the changing room. It was so flash. Then I went down to the pools. The first pool I went into was Tanemahuta. The temperature was 32 degrees. It was wonderful and it was the right temperature for me. Then we went into Baby. The temperature was 31 degrees. It was a tiny bit warm, so I said to my uncle,¨ I'm going back to Tanemahuta, it is warmer than Baby.¨ When I got in there it was enjoyable. Next me and my uncle went to see Nana Urshla. She was in Solomon. I said, ¨Nana when are we going?¨ Nana said, Ẅhen it closes alright.” I said, ¨Do you think Mrs Nathan is here?¨ Nana said, ¨No it's too dark ok.¨ My Uncle Zadkiel said, ¨Bye I'm going back to Tane Mahuta¨. After that we had to get out because it was 9:30 and it closes at 9:00. So we had a quick dip then we went out and got changed. It was cold so I ran to the changing room. Finally we went home. I had an awesome day at Ngawha springs.

No comments:

Post a Comment