Pages

Friday, August 7, 2020

Writing assessment

I  have been learning to mark my own writing.My birthday
Yesterday afternoon I stayed at my dad's house with my brothers and Tasha. It was in Paihia. We played on the devices. First I watched troom  troom while  Bron was Playing On The Xbox He was playing  racing games He came 6th place. At lunch time my dad made us a yummy lunch. We had marshmallows and sausage rolls and popcorn. It was delicious like lollies and juice. It was amazing. Then we went outside and played hide in  seek in the rain. Le Bron was in the rain  slowly stopped. We said yay he counted up to 57 I hid behind  the bushes I said I'm ready. He looked behind the car and saw me doing weaving. He said I found   you.  Next we went back in the house. My dad said 9 minutes until you are going to your mother's house  so your mother can spend some time with you ok dad. It has been 9 minutes so i'm going to drop you off. I'll get the car started ok he started up the car and turned on the heater so it could be warm lets get in the car ok. After That we were at my mums  house  she said happy birthday ame thanks can you help carry some food yup when we carried the stafe  in  side she said look under your pillow i was so excited under my pillow  it was a bag I opened the bag it was clothes I had a adidas t-shirt and adidas jersey and tights I said yay. Finally we went to bed. I had an amazing day. It was awesome and cool. I like birthdays I thought it was amazing day

I scored my writing 19 points. That means I am a 2b writer.

No comments:

Post a Comment