Pages

Monday, June 15, 2020

On Sunday

I have learnt how to put talking on my story.
On sunday I went to my dad's house in paihia to visit him. I went with my brother. First I played tag. It was excellent. Then we went to the park. I was playing on the monkey bars. I got heaps of blisters. After that I went to the swings I was trying to swing to the top of the chain but I didn't so I kept on trying but I didn't so we played grounds laver b we were screeming cause we thought we were gonna fall in the laver but my dad did fall in the laver first. Next we went to the coats When we got there my dad said to me that is't good to be back to the coats yes we.played basketball my dad always wins because he was a basketball player when was 20 years old now he is 30 years old and he is tall and that's another reason that he is winning then. Finally we went for a rest after that we went outside my mum's house she said how your dad was good.nnd when we got out my mum picked us up . When I got there my mum said how your dad was. good.

No comments:

Post a Comment