Pages

Sunday, March 22, 2020

Recount Writing. At the Circus.

WALT write interesting stories for our readers.
On Sunday afternoon I went to the circus with my cousin
and uncle and nana.  
First, we had to pay for our tickets.  It cost heaps of money.  
You could not pay by eftpos, it was cash only.  
My mum said, “That’s dumb, there’s no eftpos.”  
So my mum texted my nana.  We were waiting for her.  
Next, we got a regular candy floss on a big stick and
some popcorn.  The popcorn was so buttery.  
It made my lips feel wierd.  
After that, I went into the circus and I saw a silly clown in there.  
I was trying to get a balloon rose.
The clown stood on the box.  
He could not reach, so the lady gave him
some wobble wheels.  Then he put the lid on.
We thought he was going to fall but he didn’t and
everybody was cheering, but he still could not reach it. 
So he got another wobble wheel.  
Next, we saw the lady on the rope. 
She was doing back flips and she was holding
both hands on the rope and was walking.  
She was so beautiful.  
Then we got our faces painted.  I was a unicorn,
my uncle was spiderman and Dallas was a dragon. 
We were so cool.  
Then we bought some more candy floss.  I got a large one.  
Finally, everybody packed up and went home.  
I had a big smile on my face and I was jumping up
and down and laughing.

No comments:

Post a Comment